HP Wireless Printers can be easily installed on a Mac or any other device. If you have purchased an HP Printer recently and looking for a way to set up it on your Mac then this post is going to be a big help for you. Today on this page, we will talk about the method to install HP Printer on Mac, the way to add HP Printer to Mac, and steps to connect HP Printer to Mac without USB. Before beginning the process, ensure that your Mac is connected to a high-speed WiFi network.
Method to install the HP Printer Software on Mac
To download and install the HP Printer software on your Mac, follow the steps that are given below:
- On your Mac, launch a trusted web browser
- Visit the HP Printer Support page
- Type the printer model and press the ‘Enter’ button
- Find the driver file and tap on the ‘Download’ button
- Locate the downloaded file and right-click on it
- Select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option
- Follow the on-display prompts to finish the installation process
- Finally, you have completed the steps to install HP Printer on Mac
After installing the printer drivers file on your Mac, your next approach should be to add HP Printer to Mac. We have introduced the steps to add HP Printer to Mac below in this post.
Way to Add HP Printer to Mac
The easy and quick steps to add HP Printer to Mac are given below:
- On your Mac find the ‘Apple’ icon and tap on it
- Look for the ‘System Preferences ‘option and click on it
- Then, select the ‘Printer and Scanners’ option
- Find the name of your printer from the list shown on your screen and select it
- Now, find the ‘Add a Printer’ option and tap on it
- Wait for a while and let your Mac add your HP Printer
Steps to connect MacBook to printer wirelessly
The easy and quick steps to connect HP Printer to Mac without USB are given below. Before approaching the steps, make sure that your Mac and HP Printer are connected to the same router’s networks.
- On your MacBook, look for the ‘Apple’ icon and tap on it
- Now, find the ‘System Preferences’ and click on it
- Choose the ‘Devices and Scanners’ option
- Now, find your HP Printer and select it
- You may need to provide the WPS PIN to install HP Printer on Mac
- Provide the WPS PIN and click on the ‘Next’ button
- Wait for a while and let your Mac establish a connection with your printer
- Finally, your HP Printer is connected with your Mac successfully
Note: To get the installation updates of HP Printer Drivers on your Mac you should install the HP Printer Assistant as it may help you to get the alerts for outdated printer drivers versions.
To sum up, connect your Mac with your HP Printer and start printing wirelessly. The easy and quick steps to connect your printer and Mac are mentioned above in this post. You need to visit the HP Support page to find the compatible printer drivers files for your HP Printer and then install it on your Mac. Once you install the printer drivers on your Mac you will be able to connect the HP Printer with your Mac easily and quickly. Make sure that your Mac has active internet as you will need it to install HP Printer on Mac. Hopefully, you have learned about the method to connect your Mac to HP Printer referring to this post.